By Birth, i loved her
but had no guts to let her know.
mine is a true love, but afraid to show
I loved her grace n wanted to put a lace
but waited for sometime to face
it's just becz i wanted to give her a daze.
till one day, the moon day i said,
i love you dear n thought she will bear
but ambience went in to fear as she approached me near
she took my hand in her with blurry face
n said these fuzzy words "I'm sorry dear
I don't love you".
Since then we divided apart
I met her again in my matriculation.
the girl which i loved
and a lovely grace which she had.
the ambience went in to fear as she approached me near
she asked "u still likes this grace"
listening this my heart gains full face
just like Nadals tennis ace
i declared in full pace "dear i love you forever"
n found a glowing look on her face.
we laughed at the things happened far back
i got the girl that i dreamed off
we began to date
planning to don't go apart
but those are the days, the so called college days,
we broke apart, leaving behind the romance aback
Again she approached me near calling dear
the ambience went into fear with her saying
"I'm sorry dear I don't love you".
she went apart with tear filed in her heart.
In early twenties, we met again
we laughed at the things happened far back.
i took her hand n began to dance
remembring our old romance.
it's the time of Profession
i had no time for confession
i didn't confess her that "i'm leaving far apart"
with no time to spend for love gain
we got divided again,
lonely life is playing agony role
without her character to make lovely rule.
in late twenties, we met again
the ambience went into fear as she approached me near
this time she called me dear
by introducing her dear,
asking me to attend her wedding ceremony
i lost my Harmony
with love life giving big agony.
this is how i loved
this is how i lived,
love is life, life is love
agony of love is sweet
it gets sweeter
when the loved one is nearer.
---Harish.N.V
Love....???
ReplyDeleteyes love... :-)
ReplyDelete