Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Love

He's the first guy of my life's gain
May be the last if the closed chapter opens again

I feel very hot when he cruise the road with Rx100
I feel very hot when he cruise the road with Rx100
The way he's cruising is special
Becz he's the one whom I met in orkut portal

It's a cloudy morning
The winter is chilling
The breeze is blowing my hair
As I am sailing down the road
You know I am here for a conversation
I know you don't have restriction.
Your love is diversing my heart
cheating my dad's own draft

We are here together
our love lives forever
The roar of your bike is blocking my ear
My heart is asking you to come near
I am in good mood as of you dear
standing on my toes tips to sit near

I am here at my place
The place of peace n the place of love
My hope of love is sailing high
With the desires inside me burning bright
I am living here, in this world of desires
The desire of getting you
n the desire to plunk you in my heart
Desire is what my life is,
so the peace in this place is.

No comments:

Post a Comment