New era of ma life has just begun
I am not here to bargain!!!
New era of ma life has just begun
I am not here to bargain!!!
she calls it's infatuation
n she feels more n more frustration....
the frustration of me loving her
n a frustration of her temporary commitment...
It started for a while, with all her cute smile
this cute smile is far for 6,902 mile
which I am planning to reach far a while
the while for which I can smile
n the while which takes me out of this exile.
I am sitting here in dark without light
with only clock ticking @ 3:35am very bright!!!
Her smile is askihg me to take a flight...
but am afraid to face her as I am not ready to fight.
The taste of her lips is too toxic
as I am failed love verdict
I am not ready to end this in tragic
there is little hope for a magic....!!!
New era of ma life has just begun
I am not here to bargain!!!
New era of ma life has just begun
I am not here to bargain!!!
Whenever I think of this bargain...
my mind thinks the way things were
n the way you are...
Sometime it makes me to think how foolish I was
as I wonder what ur thinkings were....
I hope u ll watch me today if not tomorrow
N I will hope no disappointment any more...
I am not here to bargain!!!
New era of ma life has just begun
I am not here to bargain!!!
she calls it's infatuation
n she feels more n more frustration....
the frustration of me loving her
n a frustration of her temporary commitment...
It started for a while, with all her cute smile
this cute smile is far for 6,902 mile
which I am planning to reach far a while
the while for which I can smile
n the while which takes me out of this exile.
I am sitting here in dark without light
with only clock ticking @ 3:35am very bright!!!
Her smile is askihg me to take a flight...
but am afraid to face her as I am not ready to fight.
The taste of her lips is too toxic
as I am failed love verdict
I am not ready to end this in tragic
there is little hope for a magic....!!!
New era of ma life has just begun
I am not here to bargain!!!
New era of ma life has just begun
I am not here to bargain!!!
Whenever I think of this bargain...
my mind thinks the way things were
n the way you are...
Sometime it makes me to think how foolish I was
as I wonder what ur thinkings were....
I hope u ll watch me today if not tomorrow
N I will hope no disappointment any more...
Vow, Dadu...ur poem is too gud...
ReplyDeleteMagne... she is my Girl friend...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete