With grief of heart and unclear near future….
I don’t know where I am heading towards,
all the things are happening for the first time
like mind running blank with no road ahead to walk.
I wonder how I have just passed 1 year
and I am not sure how will I face the coming future.
Those days were printed in my mind like a program engraved in a microchip.
Life is not a movie wherein we can adjust the climax based on the choice of our own,
but it’s a real life so does the incidents of our own.
The incidents here are so real that the damage caused is irreversible.
Glass and heart both are same it’s better to leave them as scattered
than try to hurt yourself putting them back together.
Mine is a failed love not for the first time
but yes again for the second time.
It’s not my fault to love a girl who’s nowhere loves me or tries to,
but it’s my weakness that I loved her smile…
The smile of her face is like a diamond worth million,
The feeling of her smile is heartbreaking
It’s just like “jumping out of a flying plane without parachute”.
and hoping to get a sea of love in a Thar Desert.
Today i.e 4th of July 2010, I am celebrating the anniversary of my failed love.
The sweet anniversary! same day and the month but the difference in year.
A year ago she was cute so now,
She was sweet so now
She was near but now no where…
“Life is short make it sweet”
but who the bloody hell wants a long life which makes us to feel seconds as hours.
The infatuation of the one whom I loved is burning my life and let see how far it will be.
I don’t know where I am heading towards,
all the things are happening for the first time
like mind running blank with no road ahead to walk.
I wonder how I have just passed 1 year
and I am not sure how will I face the coming future.
Those days were printed in my mind like a program engraved in a microchip.
Life is not a movie wherein we can adjust the climax based on the choice of our own,
but it’s a real life so does the incidents of our own.
The incidents here are so real that the damage caused is irreversible.
Glass and heart both are same it’s better to leave them as scattered
than try to hurt yourself putting them back together.
Mine is a failed love not for the first time
but yes again for the second time.
It’s not my fault to love a girl who’s nowhere loves me or tries to,
but it’s my weakness that I loved her smile…
The smile of her face is like a diamond worth million,
The feeling of her smile is heartbreaking
It’s just like “jumping out of a flying plane without parachute”.
and hoping to get a sea of love in a Thar Desert.
Today i.e 4th of July 2010, I am celebrating the anniversary of my failed love.
The sweet anniversary! same day and the month but the difference in year.
A year ago she was cute so now,
She was sweet so now
She was near but now no where…
“Life is short make it sweet”
but who the bloody hell wants a long life which makes us to feel seconds as hours.
The infatuation of the one whom I loved is burning my life and let see how far it will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment